HAINER STEEL INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD
WENZHOU HAINER STEEL TECH. CO.,LTD
Products: ASTM , JIS, BS, Seamless Pipes/Tubes,Pipe Fittings ( Elbow,Tee, Reduce) Steel Sheets,Boiler & Heat Exchanger Tube ...
Materials: 904L,2205,310S,316L,316Ti,F321,317L,347H,304L,17-4PH,17-7PH,Inconel 625, 825 ...
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connection End:||Ocket-Welding End, Threaded End, Flange End||Material:||A105|
|Design And Manufacture:||API 602||Type:||Forged|
|Port Size:||1/2 -2"||Power:||Manual|
Forged Steel Check Valve,
stainless steel Gate Valve
1/2"~2" A105 Forged Steel Check Valve With FLANGE SW NPT BW End
Standard:API, JIS, DIN, BS, GOST, ETC
Material: A105. LF2, F5, F11, F22, 304/L, 316/L, F347, F321 F51, Monel, Alloy 20etc
Port Size:1/2 -2"
Connection:FLANGE, SW, NPT, BW, ETC.
Mediums:fresh water, sea water, air, steam, food, medicine, oils, sewage, etc
Standard or Nonstandard:Standard
Connection :Flanged, BW, SW, ETC
Temperature of Media:High Temperature
Customer Area:America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, and other overseas market.
• Standard trim is API trim 8 for carbon steel valves, API trim 5 for chrome alloy valves, and API trim 10 for CF8M (T316) valves for optimal performance under normal conditions. Other trim materials are available on request.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
• Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
• Swivel disc for improved seat alignment and longer life.
• Each valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
• Check valves are suitable for service in horizontal line with cap vertical or in a vertical line with flow upward.
• Carrier Pin is confined within the body wall and is not accessible from the exterior, thus no side body penetrations, eliminating a common leak path, on classes 150 through 600.
• End Flanges have the following raised faces per ASME B16.5:
Classes 150-300: 1/16” (2mm).
Classes 600-1500: 1/4” (7mm).
• Each valve has a unique certification number that is traceable to the valve certification sheet which includes MTR data, pressure test, inspection result and certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows:
-Alternate valve materials such as chrome and stainless steel alloys
-Alternate trim materials
-Drain and other auxiliary connections
-Special cleaning for applications such as oxygen or chlorine
-Other options available as specified
Design & Manufacture Std.: API594, ANSIB16.34,API602, JISB2074-JISB2084, BS1868
Face to Face Std.:ASMEB16.10, API 602, JISB2002, DIN3202, EN558, BS2080
Test Standard: API598, API 602 JISB2003 ,BS 6755
Body Material :A105,F5,F11,F22,,304,304L,316,316L
Valve check and valve :API 598
Connection: RF/RTJ Flange, Butt Welded
1)Socket Weld End ANSI B16.11
2)Screwwd End ANSI B1.20.1
3)Flarge End ANSI B16.5
Main materials: WCB, low temperature steel, dual phase steel(F51F5), Titanium alloy, Aluminum bronze, INCONEL, SS304, 304L, 316, 316L, chrome-molybdenum steel, Monel (400/500), 20#alloy, Hayne’s alloy etc. design standard:API594,API6D,BS1868 Face to face: API594,API6D,ASME 16.10 . Grade of pressure-temperature: ASNI 16.34 Test &inspection: API6D,API598 Flange: ASME 16.5, API605, ASME B 16.47.
Cold storage, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, machinery, urban construction, fire fighting, water treatment, metallurgy, electric power etc
To avoid any mistake and make a suit solution for your enquiry , please kindly specify the following informaiton:
1) service standards in quality, efficiency and reliability
2) extensive know-how of piping business and technologies
3) best source for selected european piping products
4) competitive prices and fast response time
5) extensive reference list in piping supplies