HAINER STEEL INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD
WENZHOU HAINER TECH. CO.,LTD
Products: ASTM , JIS, BS, Seamless Pipes/Tubes,Pipe Fittings ( Elbow,Tee, Reduce) Steel Sheets,Boiler & Heat Exchanger Tube ...
Materials: 904L,2205,310S,316L,316Ti,F321,317L,347H,304L,17-4PH,17-7PH,Inconel 625, 825 ...
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connection End:||Ocket-Welding End, Threaded End, Flange End||Material:||A105|
|Design And Manufacture:||API 602||Type:||Forged|
|Pressure:||High Pressure||Standard:||API, JIS, DIN, BS, GOST, ETC|
|Rating:||Class15/800/900/1500||Temperature Of Media:||High Temperature|
DN15 - DN50 ANSI API Seal Forged Steel Globe Valve Socket - Welding Pressure
Standard:API, JIS, DIN, BS, GOST, ETC
Material: A105. LF2, F5, F11, F22, 304/L, 316/L, F347, F321 F51, Monel, Alloy 20etc
Port Size:1/2 -2"
Connection:FLANGE, SW, NPT, BW, ETC.
Mediums:fresh water, sea water, air, steam, food, medicine, oils, sewage, etc
Standard or Nonstandard:Standard
Connection :Flanged, BW, SW, ETC
Temperature of Media:High Temperature
Customer Area:America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, and other overseas market.
• Standard trim is API trim 8 for carbon steel valves, API trim 5 for chrome alloy valves, and API trim 10 for CF8M (T316) valves for optimal performance under normal conditions. Other trim materials are available on request.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
• Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
• Swivel disc for improved seat alignment and longer life.
• Each valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
• Check valves are suitable for service in horizontal line with cap vertical or in a vertical line with flow upward.
• Carrier Pin is confined within the body wall and is not accessible from the exterior, thus no side body penetrations, eliminating a common leak path, on classes 150 through 600.
• End Flanges have the following raised faces per ASME B16.5:
Classes 150-300: 1/16” (2mm).
Classes 600-1500: 1/4” (7mm).
• Each valve has a unique certification number that is traceable to the valve certification sheet which includes MTR data, pressure test, inspection result and certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows:
-Alternate valve materials such as chrome and stainless steel alloys
-Alternate trim materials
-Drain and other auxiliary connections
-Special cleaning for applications such as oxygen or chlorine
-Other options available as specified
1)Socket Weld End ANSI B16.11
2)Screwwd End ANSI B1.20.1
3)Flarge End ANSI B16.5
Cold storage, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, machinery, urban construction, fire fighting, water treatment, metallurgy, electric power etc
To avoid any mistake and make a suit solution for your enquiry , please kindly specify the following informaiton: